- Newly designed 10th Anniversary Edition features 20 all-new recipes, plus more than 230 tried & true favorites!
- Chapters for every meal type... loads of veggie-friendly recipes in Market Fresh & Fast, lots of variations on pasta in Oodles of Noodles, satisfying meaty dishes in Hearty in a Hurry and quick & easy chicken and turkey recipes in Quick as a Wink
- Treats in a Twinkle, an all-desserts chapter, features delicious recipes for mouthwatering goodies, including everything from cupcakes and pies to smoothies and frozen treats.
- More than 160 of our best time-saving tips and handy tricks, plus bonus pages Perfectly Prepared Pantry and Kitchen Math, so helpful for meal planning!
- Exclusively designed by Gooseberry Patch
- Hardcover, 224 pages
- 9-1/4" x 6-1/2"
Since it was first published in 2002, Meals in Minutes has been helping cooks everywhere answer the question, “What’s for dinner?” From hearty main courses to scrumptious desserts, this handy cookbook shares more than 250 dishes that go from the fridge to the table in under an hour. In the newly designed 10th anniversary edition, you'll get 20 new recipes to add to your collection…each one is fast, economical and delicious!
Your family will love to sit down to comforting meals with a new twist like Lucky-7 Mac & Cheese and Sloppy Jo Casserole. Side dishes including Granny’s Corn Fritters and BLT Pasta Salad are hearty and tasty. And there’s always time (and room!) for dessert with speedy recipes for Slice of Sunshine Cake and Fudgy No-Bake Cookies. With chapters broken down by main ingredient (veggies, pasta, beef & pork, chicken & turkey and dessert), meal planning is a breeze and moms can please even the pickiest eaters.
Both seasoned cooks and those new to the kitchen will appreciate the little extras that make Meals in Minutes 10th Anniversary a favorite cookbook. A handy pantry list makes sure the right ingredients are always on hand, a kitchen math chart makes sure you bring home the right amount for your recipes. Over 160 tips offer shortcuts and time-saving tricks to make mealtime relaxing and fun! Hardcover, 224 pages.