- Exclusively designed by Gooseberry Patch
- Over 250 scrumptious, easy dinner recipes your family will love, using ingredients you probably already have in the pantry
- Meal-planning is easy with chapters like Meatless Mondays, Tex-Mex Tuesday and others inspired by Italian dishes, Comfort Food and Just-for-Fun recipes
- Themed chapters, plus sides and desserts…it’s like getting five cookbooks in one!
- Plenty of kitchen shortcuts, make-ahead ideas, shopping and pantry tips
- Hardcover, 224 pages
- 9-1/4" x 6-1/2"
Get More Free Recipes HERE.
Featured Tip: Whenever you're grilling chicken for dinner; toss a few extra boneless; skinless chicken breasts on the grill. Sliced and refrigerated; they can be served another day in quesadillas; tacos or burritos for an easy meal with fresh-grilled flavor.
Need to change up dinnertime and try something new? Would you rather serve a homecooked meal instead of ordering take-out? Weeknight Dinners is here to help! In addition to over 250 delicious recipes like you expect, each chapter in this cookbook is devoted to a different theme…you'll breeze through the week!
For Meatless Monday, serve up hearty, veggie-packed dishes like Incredible Potato-Mushroom Soup and Vegetarian Meatballs. Tuesday is Tex-Mex Night...they'll cheer for flavorful favorites like Fiesta Soft Chicken Tacos and Chopper's Chipotle Pork Chili. On Wednesday, it's Italian Night. Your family will love Speedy Skillet Lasagna, Grandma's Sicilian Pizza and Joe's Italian Steak Sandwiches... so much better than take-out! Comfort Food Thursday brings Cheddar Meatloaf Roll-Ups, Baked Swiss Chicken and other scrumptious down-home dishes. At week's end, it's Just-for-Fun Friday, with terrific dishes like Cheeseburger Macaroni and Saucy Chicken Drumsticks...perfect for feeding the kids' sleepover guests or just relaxing together. With these inspiring themes, Weeknight Dinners is like getting five cookbooks in one!
Each chapter includes quick & easy salads, breads and desserts to round out your dinner...anyone for Chocolate-Covered Cherry Cake? Mix & match among chapters for even more menu ideas. With easy tips for saving time in the kitchen and clever ways to make family meals fun, you'll turn to this book again & again. Hardcover, 224 pages. (9-1/4" x 6-1/2")