- Brand new regional series!
- Washington cooks share their recipes that are dear to their hearts.
- 176 recipes & 20 food photos
- Designed by the same great Gooseberry Patch creative team that have been designing our books since 1992!
- Hardcover, wire-o, 150 pages
- 6" x 9"
Get More Free Recipes HERE.
Featured Tip: Washington Wonders: Ivar's Seafood Restaurant and Clam Chowder started in 1938 is famous for its fish and chips and of course chowder.
All-Time-Favorite Recipes from Washington Cooks
has tried & true recipes for every meal of the day, plus yummy party treats and delicious desserts.
- Easy-to-make dishes, with great taste you expect from Gooseberry Patch
- Family-pleasing meals like burgers, casseroles, salads and more
- Fun trivia about the great state of Washington that you'll love to read and share
- Time-saving tips and helps to get meals on the table in a jiffy