- Over 60 of our favorite inexpensive, budget-friendly recipes
- Just as many handy time & cost-saving tips
- Purse-friendly size make meal-planning on the go easy
- Exclusively designed by Gooseberry Patch
- Durable softcover, 128 pages
- 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
Get More Free Recipes HERE.
Featured Tip: For a side dish that practically cooks itself; fill aluminum foil packets with sliced fresh veggies. Top with seasoning salt and 2 ice cubes; seal and bake at 450 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Delicious!
Fast, frugal, fabulous food! Our Favorite Cheap & Easy Recipes
cookbook has more than 60 yummy recipes like crispy taco chicken, busy-day vegetable soup and best-ever banana bars...all for just pennies per serving. The handy purse-perfect size is great to take along to the grocery too. Durable softcover cookbook, 128 pages.Even more ideas for this clever little book...
- Slip into an apron pocket for a sweet housewarming gift
- Pack in the next care package to surprise a college student
- Treat a deserving teacher to some new dinner ideas
- Nestle in a baking dish and delight a pair of newlyweds
- Say thanks to a favorite hostess