- Create your own cookbook with our fill-in-the-blanks book!
- New, updated edition, filled with water-color art and helpful tips throughout!
- Great way to organize family-favorite recipes
- Divided into chapters: Breakfasts; Appetizers; Soups & Breads; Sides & Salads; Main Dishes and Desserts...plus 3 blank tabs for you to name.
- Sprinkled with loads of helful tips!
- Hardcover blank cookbook, 236 pages
Get More Free Recipes HERE.
Featured Tip: Making deviled eggs? Whip ’em up in no time by combining ingredients in a plastic zipping bag instead of a bowl. Blend by squeezing the bag; snip off a corner and pipe the filling into the whites...what could be easier?
Create a one-of-a-kind collection of your family's favorite recipes in one place and have an unforgettable keepsake to pass on too!
Our blank cookbook, My Favorite Recipes
, keeps all of your hand-picked winners organized and in one handy place. Wouldn't this make a thoughtful gift for daughters, granddaughters or newlyweds?
Jot them down in the 6 chapters we've included (everything from breakfasts to desserts!) or create your own chapter...there are 3 blank ones to name yourself! Dozens of tips add a touch of Gooseberry charm. Lays flat thanks to the comb-binding so it's easy to use.
Here's what one customer had to say...
"This is by far the nicest "create a cookbook" I've seen. Most of what I found in the stores was cheap looking and not put together very well. They were "book" types which meant that when they are open on a counter you can't see the entire recipe.
I had almost decided on just buying a 3 ring binder and paper when I came across this book. I love the hard sides and spiral type binding that allows the book to lay flat when you are using it. Helpful hints, scattered throughout the book really are helpful. Reference pages are great.
- A Shaw, Amazon Reviewer