- Brand new regional series!
- Missouri Cooks share their recipes that are dear to their hearts.
- 157 recipes and more than 30 food photo
- Designed by the same great Gooseberry Patch creative team that have been designing our books since 1992!
- Hardcover, wire-o, 150 pages
- 6" x 9"
Get More Free Recipes HERE.
Featured Tip: A new twist on casserole toppers... try crushed veggie; chicken or cheese-flavored crackers combined with fresh or dried herbs and melted butter. Sprinkle on top before baking for a delicious crunch.
All-Time-Favorite Recipes from Missouri Cooks
has tried & true recipes for every meal of the day, plus yummy party treats and delicious desserts.
- Easy-to-make dishes, with great taste you expect from Gooseberry Patch
- Family-pleasing meals like burgers, casseroles, salads and more
- Fun trivia about the midwestern state of Missouri that you'll love to read and share
- Time-saving tips and helps to get meals on the table in a jiffy